Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
AstraZeneca Canada Corporate Giving Program
AstraZeneca Canada’s Corporate Giving Program seeks to improve the health and quality of life of Canadians. The company supports projects and initiatives that improve healthcare in the company's local communities, promote science education and skills among young people, support chronic disease prevention programs for adolescents, or are connected to the giving and volunteer activities of company employees.
Within these focus areas, funding interests include health education, public health, chronic disease prevention and management, medical research, science education, and addressing unmet health needs in underserved populations.
Please check company's exclusionary criteria.
Grants, sponsorships, and in-kind donations are provided. Applications are accepted and reviewed on a continuous basis. Visit the company’s website to start an online application.