Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
France Canada Research Fund (FCRF): New Research Collaborations
The France-Canada Research Fund (FCRF) "New Research Collaborations" Support Program" provides financing for new projects jointly developed by French and Canadian teams that have never worked together before. The financing is awarded to two-year projects in amounts ranging from $8,000 to $15,000, according to the needs expressed by the principal investigators. This financing is primarily intended to support the mobility of young researchers and their students.
This application has an internal deadline (November 9, 2021) and external deadline (November 12, 2021 (23:59 Pacific Time).
- Internal application to include a Research Funding Application Signature Sheet and be submitted to Research Services (email@example.com).
- Upon confirmation of Internal Signoff, applicants must email their complete application to Embassy of France's Office for Science and Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org) by November 12, 2021.
Please note that the FCRF only accepts a maximum of five proposals per institution. Should more than five applications be submitted,SFU’s Institutional Strategic Awards will oversee the selection of applications that will move forward as part of a final application process, occuring after the submission stage.
For questions about the program, please contact Zhaoying Hu at email@example.com.
Psychology | Research Tools | Built Environment and Design | Technology | Engineering | Information and Computing Science | Agricultural and Vet Science | Biology | Environmental Sciences | Earth Sciences | Chemistry | Physics | Mathematics | Medical and Health Science | Digital Technology Supercluster | Policy and Political Science | Indigenous Studies | Philosophy and Religious Studies | History and Archaeology | Language, Communications and Culture | Law and Legal Studies | Human Society | Economics | Education | Arts, Culture and Performance | Business and Management