Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
IC-IMPACTS Innovative Technology Demonstration Project
IC-IMPACTS is seeking project proposals in the deployment-ready stage of development related to IC-IMPACTS three themes on safe and sustainable infrastructure, integrated water management and public health and disease prevention. Proposals are accepted on an ongoing basis throughout the year, and may be of a duration of up to, but not exceeding, 24 months.
All projects must be based on excellence in research and have the following additional elements:
- Include Canadian academic team member(s)
- Include Canadian graduate student involvement
- The application must include an industry partner which is committed to the project and can provide both in-kind and cash support. Cash support from industry must be 50% or more of their total support.
- Research should be in an advanced stage and deployment realistically achievable within two years.
Please check further eligiblity criteria from agency website.
Thursday, February 27 and Friday, February 28, 2020
8:00 AM PST (11:00 AM ET) both days
**Please kindly RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org**
SFU signature sheet and full application due to email@example.com. Further information can be found at: https://ic-impacts.com/call-for-proposal/innovative-demonstration-initiative/