Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
NIDA - Notice of Special Interest (NOSI) regarding the Availability of Administrative Supplements and Urgent Competitive Revisions for Research on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus
NIDA is issuing this Notice of Special Interest (NOSI) to highlight the urgent need for research on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV, also known as COVID-19). NIDA is especially interested in research collecting and examining data on the risks and outcomes for COVID-19 infection in individuals suffering from substance use disorders.
How to Apply
Applications in response to this NOSI must be submitted using the following targeted funding opportunity:
- PA-18-935 Urgent Competitive Revision to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements (Urgent Supplement - Clinical Trial Optional) is intended to provide funds for NIH grantees applying to expand the scope of their active grant.
- PA-18-591 Administrative Supplements to Existing NIH Grants and Cooperative Agreements (Parent Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional) is intended to provide funds for NIH grantees where the work proposed in the supplement is fully within the scope of the ongoing grant.
- The funding instrument, or activity code, will be the same as the parent award.
- IMPORTANT: For funding consideration, all applicants must designate “NOT-DA-20-047” (without quotation marks) in the Agency Routing Identifier field (Box 4b) of the SF424 (R&R) Form. Applications without this information in Box 4b will not be considered for this initiative.
- Investigators planning to submit an application in response to the NOSI are strongly encouraged to contact the program officers listed on the website to discuss the proposed project in the context of the parent award.
Application budgets are generally limited to no more than $100,000 direct costs per year. The award project period of the submission must not exceed two years.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis through March 31, 2021 by 5:00 PM local time of the applicant organization. This NOSI expires on April, 1, 2021.
*Application in the "submit" mode and SFU signature sheet are due to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days prior to the deadline. 8% of direct costs should be included in the budget as indirect costs for the project.