Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Compute Canada Support for COVID-19 Research Projects
The Compute Canada Federation (CCF) is pleased to be able to provide advanced research computing (ARC) support for COVID-19 focused research.
If your project is related to COVID-19 and you could benefit from compute resources and support, please reach out to us. This support could include:
- Providing access to cloud resources, high-performance clusters, storage or boosting your job priority
- Consulting in high-performance computing (HPC), data management, data analysis, machine learning, and visualization
- Connecting you to Canadian scientists from other research areas and institutions to further collaborations.
The CCF is committed to supporting COVID-19 research. We are here to help.
To access these resources, please email email@example.com with “COVID-19” in the subject line. Include a brief explanation of the type of support you need and a brief description (2-3 sentences) of how your project relates to COVID-19.
We understand that users with Resource Allocation Competition allocations (current and new ones starting April 1, 2020) may choose to repurpose the allocations for COVID-19 research. We would ask that you reach out, using the email address provided above, and let us know your plans to enable us to most efficiently manage demands on our resources.
Please share this information with your colleagues, especially those who are not current Compute Canada users but could benefit from ARC resources.
Information and Computing Science | Engineering | Chemistry | Biology | Medical and Health Science | Psychology | Economics | Business and Management | COVID-19 Related | Digital Technology Supercluster