Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster Call for COVID-19 Project Ideas
Canada's Digital Technology Supercluster (CDTS) is seeking SFU researchers who are currently engaged in COVID-19 related research to present project ideas for the next cycle of funding.
Last week the Prime Minister announcted two new areas of focus for the country. The CDTS is actively involved in each of these:
- Accelerating the deployment of technologies that will help keep Canadians safe and healthy during COVID-19 and beyond; and
- Supporting economic stimulus through supporting or expanding current projects and potentially launching new projects that will support Canadian business while delivering meaningful outcomes for Canada and beyond.
If you have a project idea, or proposal that supports Canadians amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, please contact Avi Kapoor, Strategic Partnerships Manager for SFU's Big Data Initiative.
In 2018, SFU joined CDTS, a Canadian government initiative that is led by a cross-industry/government/academic collaboration between some of Canada's biggest names in healthcare, communications, natural resources, technology and transportation, SFU researchers from across the university are currently involved in six CDTS projects that are helping position Canada as a global leader in digital technology.
For more information please visit the CDTS website or get in touch with Avi Kapoor (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
Information and Computing Science | Engineering | Earth Sciences | Digital Technology Supercluster | Chemistry | Built Environment and Design | Biology | Medical and Health Science | International Development | Economics | Business and Management | COVID-19 Related