Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Partnership Engage Grant COVID-19 Special Initiative
Through Partnership Engage Grants (PEG), the PEG COVID-19 Special Initiative provides short-term and timely support for small-scale, stakeholder-driven partnerships. It will allow researchers and their partners to address urgent and specific needs, challenges or opportunities through collaborations. It will also provide a unique opportunity to foster a knowledge exchange on COVID-19 crisis related issues, challenges and impacts between postsecondary researchers and different sectors of society, including graduate students, postdoctoral researchers and other highly qualified personnel.
PEG COVID-19 Special Initiative applications are subject to the general PEG eligibility requirements.
Due to the exceptional circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic, the following exceptions apply:
- organizations or associations that provide services to postsecondary institutions may be involved as a partner;
- researchers who have already submitted a PEG application in the current calendar year are eligible to apply for a PEG COVID-19 grant; and
- researchers can hold one PEG grant and multiple PEG COVID-19 grants simultaneously.
Researchers may only submit one application to either PEG or the PEG COVID-19 Special Initiative in the same competition (e.g., June 2020).
Submitted as a PEG, there are 2 application intakes for this specialized initiative (Jun 15, and Sept 15). The grants are valued at $7K to $25K over one year.
Applicants must complete the PEG application form, and follow the accompanying instructions, as outlined in the PEG funding opportunity description.
In their application form, applicants must:
- Insert the prefix “COVID-19” in the application title;
- under Keywords, include “COVID-19;” and
- under the “Goal and project description” section of the application, demonstrate that the proposed project pertains to related issues, challenges or impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
*Signature sheet due to ORS and Application in "Submit Mode" no later than 3 business days in advance of deadline.
Policy and Political Science | Indigenous Studies | Philosophy and Religious Studies | History and Archaeology | Language, Communications and Culture | Law and Legal Studies | Psychology | Human Society | Economics | Education | Arts, Culture and Performance | Business and Management | COVID-19 Related