Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
CIHR Institute Advisory Boards (IABs)
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) is recruiting members to join its Institute Advisory Boards (IABs).
Diversity of expertise and experience are key to the success of IABs. Their primary function is to provide advice on health research priorities. They also consider how best to shape and implement health research strategies in line with these priorities, and to accelerate the flow of knowledge into health benefits. IABs meet at least twice a year. Members are reimbursed for travel and accommodation.
There will be a focus on ensuring that IAB members reflect the diversity of Canada and the health research ecosystem at large. We encourage under-represented groups to apply.
Applications will be accepted until April 12, 2021. New members will be invited to serve terms of three years beginning on September 1, 2021. Visit the CIHR website for more information on IABs, including how to apply.
The Canadian Institutes of Health Research