Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
MSFHR COVID-19 Survey
The Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research (MSFHR) is British Columbia’s health research funding agency. We help develop, retain and recruit the talented people whose research improves the health of British Columbians, addresses health system priorities, creates jobs, and adds to the knowledge economy.
There is an emerging body of national and international evidence showing COVID-19 is affecting health researchers and health research, yet we lack detailed BC-specific information on how these dynamics are playing out in our province. To bridge this gap and gather important data, we are reaching out with this survey so we can better understand the direct and indirect impacts of COVID-19 on BC-based health researchers.
If you are currently engaged in health research in BC, please share your experiences of COVID-19 with us through this anonymous survey. Only aggregate data will be shared externally.
The deadline to complete this survey is August 14th, 2020 at 11:59 PST.