Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
BC Council on Admissions and Transfer (BCCAAT) - Contemporary Issues in Student Mobility
BC Council on Admissions and Transfer (BCCAT) is calling for proposals on “Contemporary Issues in Student Mobility”. This funding opportunity is open for faculty, staff, and graduate students from the member-institutions of the BC Transfer System.
BCCAT is seeking proposals for projects addressing Contemporary Issues in credit transfer, student access, mobility or related areas, in BC and beyond. These projects may address questions specific to your institution or region, or those with a broader scope, and have previously been used to support student research.
Please contact Anna Tikina (firstname.lastname@example.org) with inquiries about this opportunity.
Deadline: November 15, 2021
Eligibility: Open for faculty, staff, and graduate students from member institutions of the BC Transfer system.
Projects with a maximum contract value of $18,000 will be considered.