Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program
The Faculty Mobility for Partnership Building Program provides Canadian faculty with short-term opportunities to build or expand partnerships with Latin American and Caribbean institutions through teaching and/or research at the college, undergraduate and graduate levels.
Internal deadline: Friday, February 19, 2021
Value: max. $7,000 per project
Duration: 3-9 weeks
Eligible Expenses: Airfare, living expenses, health insurance and visa or work permit fees and other eligible expenses
More information about eligibility and eligible countries the grant is available on the Government of Canada website.
The following documents should be submitted to SFU International (email@example.com) by Friday, February 19, 2021:
- Application form
- Budget form outlining how the scholarship will be used to cover the eligible expenses of the candidate with respect to the proposed project.
- CV of the candidate of no more than six pages, listing professional experience, the most recent and relevant publications, knowledge dissemination activities, and other achievements. CVs longer than six pages will not be accepted.
- Letter of invitation from the host institution explaining the potential for the project to create or advance institutional partnership between both institutions.
- Letter of support from the Canadian institution’s International Office explaining how the intended or expanded partnership fits within the institution’s broader internationalization priorities (maximum 2 pages). Your project proposal and history of your collaboration is required when requesting this letter.
- Signed Privacy Notice Statement
- Signed SFU Signature sheet
If you are interested in submitting an application, please contact Zhaoying Hu at least 2 weeks before the deadline at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain application forms and request a letter of support. Completed and signed applications must be submitted to SFU International by Friday, February 19, 2021.
Technology | Research Tools | Psychology | Policy and Political Science | Physics | Philosophy and Religious Studies | Medical and Health Science | Mathematics | Law and Legal Studies | Language, Communications and Culture | International Development | Information and Computing Science | Indigenous Studies | Human Society | History and Archaeology | Environmental Sciences | Engineering | Education | Economics | Earth Sciences | Digital Technology Supercluster | Chemistry | Business and Management | Built Environment and Design | Biology | Arts, Culture and Performance | Agricultural and Vet Science