Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
EU - CANADA quantum technologies workshop May 3rd and 31st, 2021
On the occasion of the launch of the Horizon Europe work program, a public workshop will be dedicated to the presentation of an upcoming joint Research call Program on Quantum Technologies between Europe and Canada, with the possibility to have dedicated networking to share experiences and form new partnerships.
This EU-CANADA workshop is scheduled in two parts:
- May 3rd 2021, 4 pm (Brussels - CEST) / 10 am (Ottawa - EDT) / 7am (Vancouver - PST):
Online presentation of the joint call with the European Commission and the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) and live Questions & Answers.
- May 31st 2021, 4 pm (Brussels - CEST) / 10 am (Ottawa - EDT) / 7am (Vancouver - PST):
Project pitches and networking session.
Participation is free but registration is mandatory. Visit the registration webpage to sign up to the May 3rd session.
Registered participants will receive the connexion link a few days before the event.