Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Operating Grant : TRANSCAN-3 Next generation cancer immunotherapy: targeting the tumour microenvironment
TRANSCAN-3 aims at promoting highly innovative and ambitious collaborative projects in translational cancer research at the European and international level, and considers that, based on the previous grounds, it is timely and relevant to foster the translation of new knowledge on TME functions into clinical practices.
The TRANSCAN-3 partners have agreed to focus their first Joint Transnational Call for proposals (JTC 2021) on: "Next generation cancer immunotherapy: targeting the tumour microenvironment".
The maximum amount per grant is CA $150,000 per year for up to 3 years, for a total of CA $450,000 per grant for the Canadian component of the transnational team.
Eligibility to Apply
- The Nominated Principal Applicant leading the Canadian component must be an independent researcher.
- The Nominated Principal Applicant must be appointed at an eligible institution at the time of application.
- Each research consortium must involve a minimum of three (3) and a maximum of six (6) TRANSCAN-3 JTC 2021 partners, eligible for funding, coming from different countries whose funders participate in the call.
How to Apply
- The application process for this funding opportunity is comprised of two steps: 1. Pre-Proposal and 2a. Full Proposal to the TRANSCAN-3 Joint Call Secretariat (JCS) and 2b. Abbreviated CIHR application
Pre-Proposal to TRANSCAN-3 JCS: June 29, 2021
Full proposal to TRANSCAN-3 JCS and Abbreviated Application to CIHR (202112TRN): December 20, 2021
SFU Signature Sheet, Routing Slip and Full Application are due to ORS 3 business days before the full application deadline. Note that the Routing Slip must be signed by ORS and uploaded to the portal as part of your application.