Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Mitacs Globalink Partnership Awards: CDN graduate student internships at companies abroad
The Mitacs Globalink Partnership Award supports research collaborations between graduate students at Canadian universities and international industry partners. The award is open to graduate students in all disciplines at Mitacs Full, Associate and Honorary Partner universities and for-profit companies in any country (except the United States). Applications are accepted any time.
The Globalink Partnership Award provides an opportunity for Canadian researchers to connect with global industry. International universities and faculty members can also participate.
A $15,000 CAD research grant in the Canadian professor’s name to support student travel and accommodation expenses, research-related expenses, and student stipend.
- Cannot undertake a research project in a country where they hold citizenship (unless they are a permanent resident or citizen of Canada)
- Must be registered for full-time graduate studies
- Must be the legal age of majority in Canada (18 years of age or older)
- Must meet travel requirements for their intended destination, including possession of a valid passport
- Must spent at least 25% of the project at the Canadian university
- Cannot hold more than one Globalink Partnership Award per academic lifetime
Applicants are encouraged to apply at least 12 weeks prior to project start date.
Technology | Physics | Mathematics | Information and Computing Science | Environmental Sciences | Engineering | Earth Sciences | Chemistry | Biology | Agricultural and Vet Science | Medical and Health Science | Research Tools | Psychology | Philosophy and Religious Studies | Law and Legal Studies | Language, Communications and Culture | Indigenous Studies | Human Society | History and Archaeology | Education | Economics | Business and Management | Built Environment and Design | Arts, Culture and Performance | Policy and Political Science