Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Convening & Collaborating (C2) Competition
This program is designed to bring together researcher and research users to co-develop research aligned with the five BC health system priorities. These collaborations will increase the likelihood that the research findings will be relevant to users.
Maximum award amount: $15,000
Award Term: up to 12 months
Eligibility: Each team must include a minimum of one researcher and one research user as co-leads, and at least one BC research/health professional trainee (e.g. undergraduate, graduate, post-doctoral and/or clinical fellow; the trainee may also fulfill the role as research user co-lead, if applicable). The researcher co-lead that serves as the primary applicant must be based in BC and affiliated with a BC host institution that has a signed memorandum of understanding with MSFHR to administer award funds. All award funds must be used in BC. For more information, please visit the agency website.
Application deadline: September 28, 2020, 4:30 p.m. PT
SFU signature sheet is due to email@example.com and full application needs to be in "Submit" mode by this date.
SFU's administrative review period runs until October 5, 2020.
Overhead is 0%.
Reminder: Based on the revision of Postdoctoral Fellow (PDF) policy (R50.03), please continue to include 14% of PDF benefit in all your proposal budgets.
16:00:00 16:00:00 America/Vancouver Application Deadline: Convening & Collaborating (C2) Competition C2 awards support teams of health researchers and research users planning and carrying out collaborative activities such as stakeholder consultations, public engagement or co-development of research methodologies. .
* NOTE: This deadline is an estimate based on previous years, but a confirmed deadline has not yet been published. We will update the deadline when it has been confirmed.