Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Movember Translation Acceleration Grants
This program does not support new discovery but is open to projects studying any stage of the prostate cancer journey. Proposals should leverage existing knowledge and capabilities to accelerate impact without overlapping currently funded PCC and Movember Foundation initiatives. Target areas include (but are not limited to): biomedical, clinical, population health, health services/economics.
Eligibility: Open to New Investigators and Established Investigators. These groups will be reviewed separately.
16:00:00 16:00:00 America/Vancouver Application Deadline: Movember Translation Acceleration Grants Prostate Cancer Canada invites applications for investigator-initiated Movember Translation Acceleration Grants that address a significant issue in the management of prostate cancer. Proposals should leverage existing knowledge and capabilities to accelerate impact without overlapping currently funded Prostate Cancer Canada and Movember initiatives. .
* NOTE: This deadline is an estimate based on previous years, but a confirmed deadline has not yet been published. We will update the deadline when it has been confirmed.