Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
2021 NIH Virtual Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration
The 2021 NIH Virtual Seminar on Program Funding and Grants Administration has been designed to provide attendees with a unique opportunity to learn about the NIH grants process, programs, and policies directly from NIH & HHS experts.
This seminar is designed for those who are new to working with the NIH grants process – administrators, early stage investigators, researchers, graduate students, etc. For those with more experience, NIH experts provide a few sessions that are designed for participants that are more advanced and are focused on more in-depth polices and processes.
- Four Days: Monday, Nov. 1 - Thursday, Nov. 4
- Three concurrent sessions on most days. Open to all participants - no further registration.
- 45-minute session times with a 15-minute break before the next one begins. All sessions are live, though a few will show a short pre-recorded video.
- Staffed and Unstaffed Hours:
- Concurrent Sessions 1:00 PM - 5:45 PM
- Meet the Experts Exhibit Halls: 4 Rooms with Booths - NIH Central Resource Room (Staffed 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM); NIH Institute and Center - Rooms A & B (Times vary for staffing, but open 24/7 for resources); Special Topics and Funding Program Room (Times vary for staffing, but open f24/7 for resources).
- Presenters and 1:1 Meet the Experts: Staff represent HHS and NIH programs, offices, and Institutes and Centers.
When: Monday, November 1 – Thursday, November 4, 2021
Session Hours: 1:00 PM – 5:45 PM EDT Daily
Agenda is available here.
If you are interested to attend this free virtual seminar, please register here.
For more information, visit the website.