Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
The Canadian Children, Youth and Communities (CCYC) Health In | Equity Conference
The Canadian Children, Youth and Communities (CCYC) Health In | Equity Conference, held online November 27, 2021, is an interdisciplinary conference designed to bring together pediatric health and allied health care professionals to address health care inequities from birth to adolescence using a family-centred approach.
See the program website for details and a preliminary agenda, including a keynote speech from developmental pediatrician, Dr. Kassia Johnson, of McMaster University.
Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions for the CCYC Health In | Equity Conference are due Friday, October 8, 2021.
Abstracts in one of the five program themes will be displayed in the form of a digital poster presentation in the virtual poster hall. Please see the abstracts page for details on requirements and how to submit.
- Race-Based Equity and Children’s Health
- The Role of Schools and the Community in Child and Youth Health
- Family Mental Health and Well-Being
- Optimizing Health from Pregnancy to Preschool
Access and Inequity: Rethinking Health Systems for Women and Children