Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
The Diagnostics Accelerator challenges the research community to develop cutting-edge biomarkers and explore novel diagnostic technologies that will aid in Alzheimer’s diagnosis and clinical trial design. Research funded to date focuses on various methods and targets including blood tests in various stages of development, as well as eye scans and digital tools.
There are two programs in this call:
1. Peripheral Biomarkers Program
2. Digital Biomarkers
Award amounts will be based on stage and scope of research.
Funding is open to researchers and clinicians worldwide at:
- Academic medical centers and universities or nonprofits
Industry partnerships are strongly encouraged.
- For profit companies
Funding is provided through mission-related investments that require return on investment. Existing companies and new spinouts are both eligible.
How to Apply:
- Review our funding opportunities and carefully read the RFP for which you're applying.
- Read the Application and Funding Policies.
- Log in or create an account using the ADDF Funding Portal to begin the application process. Please note, new applicants should allow 1-2 business days for registration.
Applications are accepted on a rolling intake.
SFU Signature Sheet and Application package are due at ORS 3 business days before the intended submission.