Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Canadian Collaborative for Global Health: 2021 Request for Proposals
The Collaborative will bring together Canadian and global partners to generate solutions to urgent data challenges in global health and gender equality. The Collaborative is unique in its approach as it connects civil society organizations and research institutions in meaningful partnerships to tackle difficult projects around the globe. This effort is rooted in a feminist approach to creating lasting change and will enable Canada to make meaningful progress towards the SDGs.
- The minimum number of participating organizations for a project based entirely in Canada is two (2), which should include: one (1) Canadian-registered civil society organization; and one (1) Canadian-based research institution. Projects including global partner(s) are strongly encouraged. If a project is taking place in a country(ies) other than Canada, the proposal must also include a participating organization(s) registered in that country. For each application, there is no maximum number of participating organizations.
- Each partnership must designate one lead applicant who will submit the proposal to CanWaCH.Organizations may submit only one proposal as the Lead Applicant. However, they may participate as partners in any number of additional proposals where another organization is the Lead Applicant.
CanWaCH plans on awarding funding of approximately $100,000 CAD per Lab over a 1-year period (approx. 1 April 2022 - 31 March 2023). Proposal budgets should not exceed $125,000 CAD. Indirect costs are not allowed.
Please note that research work will be disseminated through CanWaCH’s network during the initiative. All Labs will be required to update project information on CanWaCH’s Project Explorer, and commit to sharing data and solutions emerging from the project with the Canadian and global community.
Application should be submitted by the applicant via email to Jessica Ferne, Director, Global Health Impact at impact@CanWaCH.ca no later than 5:00 PM EST on Monday, January 31st, 2022.
For more information, please follow the links below:
Interested in applying to the Canadian Collaborative for Global Health? Register here for an informative discussion on November 29, 2021 13:00 to 14:00 (GMT-5)
Jan 31, 2022. Full Proposal Deadline. Applicant (not Research Services) submits the proposal. SFU Signature Sheet and the full proposal due to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days prior to the deadline.
Research Tools | International Development | Policy and Political Science | Indigenous Studies | Philosophy and Religious Studies | History and Archaeology | Language, Communications and Culture | Law and Legal Studies | Psychology | Human Society | Economics | Education | Arts, Culture and Performance