Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Accelerating Drug Discovery for Frontotemporal Degeneration RFP
The Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF) and The Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration (AFTD) seek to accelerate this progress by supporting innovative small molecule and biologic (antibodies, oligonucleotides, peptides, gene therapy etc.) drug development programs for FTD through this request for proposals (RFP).
The average duration of the award is one year with potential for follow-on funding, and the average award amount is $100,000-$150,000 based on stage and scope of research.
Funding is open to researchers and clinicians in the U.S. and worldwide working in:
- Academic medical centers and universities or nonprofits. Industry partnerships are encouraged.
- Biotechnology companies that demonstrate a clear need for nonprofit funding. Existing companies and new spinouts are both eligible.
Submission of application
Applicants should submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) through the ADDF Funding Portal.
Letter of Intent: May 20th, 2022
Invited Full Proposal: July 30th, 2022
For scientific inquiries, contact email@example.com.
SFU Signature Sheet and Full Application are due to ORS three (3) business days before the application deadline.