Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
2022 Investigator award
Alliance for Cancer Gene Therapy, Inc. (ACGT) funds research aimed at furthering the development of cell and gene therapy approaches to the treatment of patients with cancer.
Candidates for the ACGT 2022 Investigator Award in Cell and Gene Therapy for Cancer must hold an MD, PhD, or equivalent degree and must be tenure-track or tenured faculty. ACGT recognizes that there may be other excellent researchers not on a tenure-track, or not at medical schools or research centers, but this is an eligibility requirement for this application
The award provides up to a maximum of $500,000 distributed over 2-3 years, inclusive of a maximum of 10% indirect costs
How to apply
Applications must be submitted via proposalCENTRAL, a service provider hosted by Altum. Access is directly through the proposalCENTRAL website at: https://proposalcentral.altum.com/Login.asp.
There is a two-step process for submitting applications electronically by the required deadlines:
- Step 1: A pre-application Letter of Intent (LOI) that includes an abstract of the proposed research and a current biographical sketch must be submitted by the deadline of May 9, 2022 through the proposalCENTRAL platform.
- Step 2: For those invited to submit full applications, a completed electronic application, including templates and a Signed Administrative and Signature Page(s) scanned and attached to the front of the completed application template, must be submitted by the
- May 9, 2022 at 11 am (EST) LOI Deadline. No SFU Signature Sheet required at LOI stage. Applicant (not ORS) submits LOI to the agency.
- May 30, 2022: Invitation to Submit Application.
- July 11, 2022 at 11 am (EST): Deadline for Completed Application. SFU Signature Sheet and Full Application are due to ORS 3 business days before the application deadline.