Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Automatic Extension for Alliance Grants
As of , Alliance grants are part of the funding opportunities that receive an automatic one-year extension, as per the Tri-agency guide on financial administration. This change applies to new and current Alliance grants.
Alliance grant recipients may also submit a request for an additional extension, on top of the automatic extension, for one calendar year (12 months) in cases of justified extenuating circumstances (i.e., extended leaves of absence during the grant period and/or uncontrollable delays to funded research activities).
This change does not apply to joint funding opportunities, unless otherwise specified.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Technology | Research Tools | Psychology | Physics | Mathematics | Information and Computing Science | Environmental Sciences | Engineering | Earth Sciences | Digital Technology Supercluster | Chemistry | Built Environment and Design | Biology | Agricultural and Vet Science | Medical and Health Science