Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
ADDF-Harrington Scholar Program
2022 Request for Proposals
The ADDF-Harrington Scholar Program is dedicated to advancing academic discoveries into medicines for Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. This unique award provides funding and committed project support by a team of pharmaceutical industry experts through a collaboration with the Alzheimer’s Drug Discovery Foundation (ADDF) and Harrington Discovery Institute
- Academic investigators at accredited medical centers, research institutions, and universities in the United States, Canada and United Kingdom only are eligible to apply.
- Lead investigator must have an MD, a PhD, or equivalent.
- Proposals should show potential to advance discovery into meaningful therapeutics to treat, prevent, or slow Alzheimer’s disease or related dementias.
- Team should possess intellectual property (IP) or have potential for novel IP that has not yet been licensed to a for-profit entity.
- Researchers working on drug development programs that are relevant to but not presently focused on the Alzheimer’s field are encouraged to apply.
*** Intellectual Property: We encourage the PI to contact the SFU’s Technology Licensing Office( email@example.com) to discuss all aspects of Intellectual Property relating to this call.
Award recipients will receive financial support up to $600,000 over two years, as well as dedicated drug development and project management support.
How to apply:
Review the Application Instructions for steps on applying.
Two-step application process:
July 18th, 2022, 5:00 PM EDT LOI Deadline. Applicant (not ORS) submits LOI to agency.
October 24th, 2022, 5:00 PM EDT Full proposal Application Deadline. SFU Signature Sheet and copy of full application due to Research Services no later than 3 business days before agency deadline
For application submission inquiries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org