Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Supplements to the NSERC PDF Program 2022
NSERC’s PDF program provides support to a core of the most promising researchers at a pivotal time in their careers.
As part of its commitment to support the development of the next generation of space professionals in Canada, the CSA will offer grant supplements to postdoctoral researchers who have been awarded an NSERC postdoctoral fellowship, and who are involved in a promising research project that is aligned with and that will contribute to the priorities outlined in the Space Strategy for Canada.
Summary of key information:
· Expected budget for this AO: $100,000
· Number of recipients: up to five (5)
· Amount per grant: $20,000
· Eligible recipients: Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada, be a postdoctoral fellow and conduct a research project under the supervision and mentorship of a more senior researcher in a Canadian academic institution or another appropriate research institution in Canada, be awarded, and have accepted, an NSERC postdoctoral fellowship under the call for proposals 2022 of the NSERC's PDF Program (see note in Section 3 of the AO).
· Application deadline: January 13, 2023
The CSA invites postdoctoral researchers interested by this opportunity to apply for a grant supplement through the CSA AO.
January 13, 2024January 13, 2024 *
January 10, 2024 Jan. 10, 2024 January 10, 2024 16:00:00 January 10, 2024 16:00:00 America/Vancouver Application Deadline: Supplements to the NSERC PDF Program 2022 The Canadian Space Agency (CSA) is happy to renew its support to postdoctoral fellows thanks to its “Supplements to the NSERC Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2022” Announcement of Opportunity (AO). .
* NOTE: This deadline is an estimate based on previous years, but a confirmed deadline has not yet been published. We will update the deadline when it has been confirmed.
Technology | Psychology | Physics | Mathematics | Information and Computing Science | Environmental Sciences | Engineering | Earth Sciences | Digital Technology Supercluster | Chemistry | Built Environment and Design | Biology | Agricultural and Vet Science