Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
2023-2025 CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program supports exceptional early-career researchers with funding, mentorship, a global network, and professional skills development. Expand your network, collaborate across disciplines, and explore cutting-edge ideas with unrestricted research support. Join our community of international researchers addressing the most important questions facing science and humanity.
Applicants may be based anywhere in the world, must hold a PhD (or equivalent) and be within the first five years of starting a full-time research position at an institution of higher education or research.
NOTE: Postdoctoral fellows are not eligible to apply.
Each CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholar receives:
- $100,000 CAD in unrestricted research support
- A two-year term in a CIFAR research program, a global, interdisciplinary network of leading researchers
- Mentorship from a senior researcher within a CIFAR research program
- Opportunities to network, collaborate, and form a community with peers from diverse disciplines
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training, and support to put skills into action.
Website: CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars
Program overview including full eligibility requirements is available here.
Physics | Mathematics | Information and Computing Science | Earth Sciences | Chemistry | Biology | Agricultural and Vet Science | Medical and Health Science | Research Tools