Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Allergic Airways Diseases Innovation Grant
The objective of the Allergic Airways Disease Innovation Grant is to fund innovative research of a "high-risk, high-reward" nature that will have impact on the prevention or treatment of allergic airways disease.
VALUE OF THE AWARDS
There are three awards available for a maximum value of $85,000 each.
The Innovation Grant is for one year.
* These awards are sponsored by CIHR-Institute of Circulatory and Respiratory Health, AstraZeneca Canada and CAAIF.
- The award must be held at a Canadian university or research institute defined as an eligible institution by CIHR
- Project must fall within CAAIF's mission and the mandate of the CIHR-ICRH.
- An applicant must hold an academic position (as a primary appointment), at a CIHR eligible institution, which allows the individual to engage in independent research activities for the duration of the project and includes the ability to supervise trainees and publish research results. The Nominated Principal Applicant must have their substantive role in Canada for the duration of the award.
- For research applications involving Indigenous Peoples, at least one applicant must self-identify as Indigenous (First Nations, Inuit or Métis) or provide evidence of meaningful and culturally safe involvement with Indigenous Peoples.
- The applicant must have successfully completed one of the sex- and gender-based analysis training modules available online through the CIHR Institute of Gender and Health and have submitted a Certificate of Completion.
Applications must be submitted by January 16, 2023 at 11:59 pm in the time zone of the applicant.
Additional information can be found on the CAAIF Website.