Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Canada Space Agency - Innovation Fund for Remote Healthcare in Space and on Earth
The Canadian Space Agency has announced the Innovation Fund for Remote Healthcare in Space and on Earth. The purpose of this opportunity is to redistribute a total of $1.8 million in funding to the Canadian biomedical sector through a selected non for profit organization working with innovators in the field. It involves funding the development of healthcare technologies tailored to remote and deep space environments, to support the autonomy of healthcare provides working in these areas.
This AO is open to applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for Initial Recipients, as follows:
- Are Not-for-profit organizations established and operating in Canada.
- Have knowledge of the healthcare technology sector.
- Demonstrate that your organization has a minimum of two years of experience in managing and executing any type of initiatives/activities (funding, research and development, etc.) that requires identifying a target audience, promoting initiatives/activities, selecting participants, carrying out activities and measuring results.
Maximum duration of the AO is until August 5, 2024
February 20, 2023 at 12:00PM EST
Environmental Sciences | Engineering | Earth Sciences | Chemistry | Biology | Medical and Health Science