Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Resilient Health Systems for All - Concept Notes
The Resilient Health Systems for All Call is a 2-stage application process contributing to Canada’s 10-Year Commitment to Global Health and Rights. As a first step, eligible organizations are invited to submit Concept Notes that describe how their projects will sustainably strengthen and build the resilience of health systems in low and middle-income countries (LMICs), particularly at the community and primary health care facility levels.
Selected applicants will subsequently be invited to submit a full application package. Selection and funding decisions will be made based on an assessment of a full application package only. An invitation to submit a full proposal is not a guarantee of funding.
The total amount of funding available under this Call for proposals is up to $300 million over 7 years. Global Affairs Canada (GAC) may fund any number of proposed projects or none, up to the maximum funding available.
Two funding envelopes
Under this Call, two funding envelopes are available. Through the first envelope, we are looking for project ideas that would aim to strengthen health systems using proven approaches or through the scale up of innovations that were previously tested and yielded positive results. Through the second envelope, we are seeking project ideas to test promising approaches to health system strengthening, or in other words approaches that try to do things differently.
- Up to $250,000,000 for Health Systems Strengthening
- Estimated number of projects to be funded: 8-20
- Size of project(s): from $10,000,000 and up to $30,000,000
- Up to $50,000,000 for Testing Promising Approaches to Health System Strengthening
- Estimated number of projects to be funded: 5-8
- Size of project(s): from $5,000,000 and up to $10,000,000
How to Apply
Only one application can be submitted per organization; therefore, the Institutional Strategic Awards Limited Submission Process applies.
Please submit a Registration Form by NOON on Friday, June 2, 2023. ISA will communicate the results to registered applicants by Friday, June 9, 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com