Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
3M National Teaching Fellowship
In 1986, the Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (STLHE) and 3M Canada partnered to recognize exceptional contributions to teaching and learning in Canadian post-secondary education. The community of 3M National Teaching Fellows embodies the highest ideals of teaching excellence and scholarship with a commitment to encourage and support the educational experience of every learner. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Note: Call for nominations is distributed by email to the office of the Vice-President, Academic. Nominations are coordinated by the SFU Centre for Educational Excellence.
Agency Website: https://www.stlhe.ca/awards/3m-national-teaching-fellowship/
November 25, 2023November 25, 2023 *
16:00:00 16:00:00 America/Vancouver Application Deadline: 3M National Teaching Fellowship Recognizes exceptional contributions to teaching and learning in Canadian post-secondary education. .
* NOTE: This deadline is an estimate based on previous years, but a confirmed deadline has not yet been published. We will update the deadline when it has been confirmed.