Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Canadian Society for Chemistry (CSC) Awards
The Canadian Society for Chemistry confers awards to recognize professionals and students who have made outstanding contributions to the chemical sciences. Most CSC award winners receive their awards and present award lectures at the annual Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition. Consult the CSC Awards Handbook for complete terms of reference, eligibility criteria, lists of past winners, etc. The deadline for most CSC Awards is July 2nd of each year (if July 2nd falls on a weekend, the deadline will be the next working day).
Agency Website: www.cheminst.ca/awards/csc-awards
Changes as of the 2020 awards:
- If the nominee has previously received awards by the CSC and/or CIC, the nominator has to differentiate the current achievements from those that have been previously recognized.
- CSC awards will not to be given out, if fewer than 3 nominations for an award are received.
Note that changes may be required to the specified Selection Committees (in consultation with the specific Division(s)) due to conflicts of interest, committee gender balance or other issues that may arise.