Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Ernst & Young (EY) Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Canada
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® honours outstanding Canadians who have turned their unique business vision into successful reality. This program recognizes exceptional people who create products and services that propel our local and global economies forward.
- The nominee must be an owner or CEO of a private or public company, primarily responsible for the company’s recent performance and an active member of top management.
- Non-founding entrepreneurs are also eligible if the individual manages the business and assumes the associated risks.
- Co-nominees are eligible if they share leadership responsibilities at the company.
- The nominee must have been in their current role for at least two years, dating back from the time of the application deadline in April.
- The nominee’s company must be at least three years old. However, for Emerging Entrepreneurs we accept nominees from companies aged two to five years.
Agency Website: https://www.ey.com/en_ca/entrepreneur-of-the-year-canada