Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Raymond and Beverly Sackler International Prize in Biophysics
The Sackler Prize in Biophysics, which is awarded annually to leading biophysicists worldwide, was established by arts and sciences philanthropists Dr. Raymond R. Sackler and Mrs. Beverly Sackler to encourage dedication to science, originality and excellence in the field of biophysics.
Value: USD 50,000
Note: If institutional nomination is sought (individuals may also nominate candidates outside of the institutional process), please submit a candidate suggestion form at least three months in advance of the external deadline to recommend a candidate to the President’s Advisory Committee on Awards, Honours and Prizes. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agency Website: https://english.tau.ac.il/sackler_prize_in_biophysics
January 20, 2024January 20, 2024 *
16:00:00 16:00:00 America/Vancouver Application Deadline: Raymond and Beverly Sackler International Prize in Biophysics Promotes originality and excellence of research in the field of Biophysics. .
* NOTE: This deadline is an estimate based on previous years, but a confirmed deadline has not yet been published. We will update the deadline when it has been confirmed.