Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
American Physical Society (APS) Tom W. Bonner Prize in Nuclear Physics
The prize aims to recognize and encourage outstanding experimental research in nuclear physics, including the development of a method, technique, or device that significantly contributes in a general way to nuclear physics research.
Value: USD 10,000
Eligibility: Nominations are open to physicists whose work in nuclear physics is primarily experimental. There is no time limitations on work described.
Agency Website: http://www.aps.org/programs/honors/prizes/bonner.cfm/
June 01, 2024June 01, 2024 *
16:00:00 16:00:00 America/Vancouver Application Deadline: American Physical Society (APS) Tom W. Bonner Prize in Nuclear Physics Recognizes and encourage outstanding experimental research in nuclear physics, .
* NOTE: This deadline is an estimate based on previous years, but a confirmed deadline has not yet been published. We will update the deadline when it has been confirmed.