Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Founded in 2016 by Charles Chen Yidan, Yidan Prize has a mission to create a better world through education. Yidan Prize consists of two awards: Yidan Prize for Education Research and Yidan Prize for Education Development.
Value: Yidan Prize Laureate receives a gold medal and a total sum of HK$30 million (US$3.9 million) including a cash prize of HK$15 million (US$1.9 million) and a project fund of HK$15 million.
Eligibility: Nominees could be either an individual or a working team of up to three people - teachers, researchers, academics, policy makers, advocates and among others.
Note: Please contact Institutional Strategic Awards at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Agency Website: https://yidanprize.org/the-prize/
March 31, 2024March 31, 2024 *
16:00:00 16:00:00 America/Vancouver Application Deadline: Yidan Prize Recognizes leading change makers for innovation in the education system. .
* NOTE: This deadline is an estimate based on previous years, but a confirmed deadline has not yet been published. We will update the deadline when it has been confirmed.