Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Belmont Forum - BiodivERsA Call on Scenarios of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (Full Proposal)
NSERC, along with 21 other members of the Belmont Forum, will be participating in the Belmont Forum - BiodivERsA joint call on Scenarios of biodiversity and ecosystem services.
The two major priorities of the Call are the following:
- Development and application of scenarios of biodiversity and ecosystem services across spatial scales of relevance to multiple types of decisions.
- Consideration of multiple dimensions of biodiversity and ecosystem services in biodiversity scenarios.
For its part, NSERC will provide direct funding to eligible Canadian researchers to participate in small collaboration and synthesis grants related to their activities in funded projects in the natural sciences and engineering related to the above themes.
Further information about the competition and application process is available on the Belmont Forum and BiodivERsA websites.
A two-step process will apply, with a mandatory pre-registration of projects at the first step and submission of full proposals at the second step. Pre-registrations and full proposals (to be written in English) must be submitted electronically with the Electronic Proposal Submission System (EPSS).
Each research Partner in a project must comply with the eligibility criteria and rules of its funding organisation.
By invitation only: Deadline for submission of full-proposals: TBD