Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Technical Field Awards
The IEEE Technical Field Awards are awarded for contributions or leadership in specific fields of interest of the IEEE. There are ~30 different awards; see agency website for complete terms of reference and details.
Eligibility: Any person may be nominated, or may nominate or endorse a candidate, for an IEEE-level award, regardless of IEEE membership.
Agency Website: https://www.ieee.org/about/awards/tfas/index_tfas.html
January 15, 2024January 15, 2024 *
16:00:00 16:00:00 America/Vancouver Application Deadline: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Technical Field Awards Recognizes contributions or leadership in specific fields of interest of the IEEE. .
* NOTE: This deadline is an estimate based on previous years, but a confirmed deadline has not yet been published. We will update the deadline when it has been confirmed.