Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
University Publications Fund (UPF) // Single Event, Serial Event, and Rapid Response Publications
University Publications Fund
The University Publications Fund (UPF) is established under the authority of the Vice-President, Research for the purpose of providing support to faculty and staff of Simon Fraser University for their academic publications.
The UPF is split into three streams:
- The Rapid Response Publications, supporting a maximum of $2,000 with applications accepted year-round.
- The Single Event Publications, supporting applications over $2,000 with an annual intake occuring between April 12th - May 13th.
- The Serial Event Publications, supporting applications over $2,000 with an annual intake occuring between April 12th - May 13th.
Please see the ORS Internal Grants Website for information and applications.
Note:The UPF program is administered by the Office of Research Services, under the authority of the Vice-President, Research. Please submit applications to email@example.com.
Technology | Engineering | Information and Computing Science | Agricultural and Vet Science | Biology | Environmental Sciences | Earth Sciences | Chemistry | Physics | Mathematics | Medical and Health Science | Policy and Political Science | Indigenous Studies | Philosophy and Religious Studies | History and Archaeology | Language, Communications and Culture | Law and Legal Studies | Psychology | Human Society | Economics | Education | Built Environment and Design | Research Tools | Arts, Culture and Performance | Business and Management