Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
William and Ada Isabelle Steel Fund
The William and Ada Isabelle Steel Fund reflects the intent of the endowment left by William and Ada Isabelle Steel for research studies into any aspect of alcoholism and/or drug addiction.
This grant occurs annually with submission intake from April 18 until May 18, 4:30 pm. (PST).
For more information on the program and its application process, please see the ORS Internal Grants Website.
Note: The William and Ada Isabelle Steel Fund program is administered by Research Services and adjudicated by the Vice-President, Research and the Deans. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.