Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
SFU Refugee and Newcomer 2018-2019 research grants
Up to $10,000 to support graduate student dissertation or thesis research on a topic related to refugee migration and related newcomer issues.
Open to all SFU PhD and MA students in good standing.
- Two seed grants of up to $5,000 to SFU faculty to provide initial start-up funding to conduct research on a topic related to refugee migration or related newcomer issues, or to build a project applying related research to community settings.
- Open to all full-time faculty at SFU in good standing who are pre-tenure, tenured, or have continuing status.
Policy and Political Science | Indigenous Studies | Philosophy and Religious Studies | History and Archaeology | Language, Communications and Culture | Law and Legal Studies | Psychology | Human Society | Economics | Education | Built Environment and Design | Research Tools | Arts, Culture and Performance | Business and Management