Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
SFU Refugee and Newcomer 2018-2019 research grants
SFU's Refugee and Newcomer Advisory Committee (RNAC) is offering research grants to support research in topics related to refugee migration and newcomer issues. Funds are for research and development to be conducted from September 2018 to August 2019.
Graduate Student Research Grant
Up to $10,000 to support graduate student dissertation or thesis research on a topic related to refugee migration and related newcomer issues.
Open to all SFU PhD and MA students in good standing.
Faculty Seed Grant
- Two seed grants of up to $5,000 to SFU faculty to provide initial start-up funding to conduct research on a topic related to refugee migration or related newcomer issues, or to build a project applying related research to community settings.
- Open to all full-time faculty at SFU in good standing who are pre-tenure, tenured, or have continuing status.
*No internal deadline. Please submit applications directly to Andisheh Fard: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please direct any questions to Suzanna M. Crage at email@example.com.
Policy and Political Science | Indigenous Studies | Philosophy and Religious Studies | History and Archaeology | Language, Communications and Culture | Law and Legal Studies | Psychology | Human Society | Economics | Education | Built Environment and Design | Research Tools | Arts, Culture and Performance | Business and Management