Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Your opportunity to participate in Information Sessions on Athena SWAN (Scientific Women's Academic Network)
In the coming weeks, you are invited to participate in any of the following information briefings. In these sessions, NSERC will provide a brief presentation about the program, and answer any of your questions.
We also encourage you to submit your ideas for a “made-in-Canada” Athena SWAN initiative here.
Information sessions are scheduled for the following dates and times:
To participate in the session that best suits you, please click here.
Since its launch in 2005, the Athena SWAN initiative has been widely implemented in the U.K. higher education sector, where it is run by Advance HE. You can learn more about the Athena SWAN on the NSERC webpage here.
Built Environment and Design | Digital Technology Supercluster | Psychology | Technology | Engineering | Information and Computing Science | Agricultural and Vet Science | Biology | Environmental Sciences | Earth Sciences | Chemistry | Physics | Mathematics | Research Tools