Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Call for Concept Notes, Boosting decent employment for Africa's youth
This call for concept notes is part of a multi-funder research initiative on Boosting Decent Employment for Africa’s Youth, aimed at providing key insights, practical guidance, and tools to policy makers and practitioners to help realize aspirations for large-scale positive change. With a focus on sub-Saharan Africa, this initiative will support cutting edge research projects that address either one of the two priority research themes.
- Theme 1: Soft skills and digital jobs for youth
- Theme 2: Effective approaches to foster work-based learning programs and mentorship.
Eligibility: The call is open to applicants from research-focused organizations, academia, research institutions, think tanks, and non-governmental organizations around the world. However, the applicant must have a strong presence in sub-Saharan Africa or a partnership with a sub-Saharan-based institution.
*No SFU signature sheet is required at the concept note stage.