Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
SFU/SSHRC Small Research Grants // Spring Intake
SFU/SSHRC Small Research Grants support scholarly research in the contemporary arts, humanities and social sciences for expenses up to a maximum of $7,000. A lead applicant, together with one or more eligible co-investigators may apply in a single application for up to a maximum of $10,000.
- SFU/SSHRC Small Research Grants // Spring Intake opens April 20th and accepts submissions until June 1st, 4:30 pm (PST).
For more information on the program and its application process, please see the ORS Internal Grants Website.
Funding for this competition is provided by the SSHRC Institutional Grant. All successful applicants must adhere to SFU and Tri-Agency guidelines. For more information please see Tri-Agency Guide on Financial Administration.
Note: The SSHRC Small Research Grants program is administered by the Office of Research Services under authority of the SFU/SSHRC Institutional Grants Committee. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy and Political Science | Indigenous Studies | Philosophy and Religious Studies | History and Archaeology | Language, Communications and Culture | Law and Legal Studies | Psychology | Human Society | Economics | Education | Built Environment and Design | Arts, Culture and Performance | Business and Management