Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
NSERC Consultation on RTI and SAP-RTI Deadline Date Change
In an effort to improve the Research Tools and Instruments (RTI) and Sub Atomic Physics (SAP) RTI-1 program, NSERC is proposing to move the RTI and SAP RTI-1 application deadlines from Oct. 25 to Oct. 1 effective fall 2019. The agency is now seeking feedback from institutions regarding this proposal before implementing the change in the fall. The feedback is due to NSERC by April 24, 2019.
To ensure SFU continues to remain competitive in the RTI and SAP RTI-1 program, we are writing to seek your feedback on the proposed change due no later than 2PM tomorrow April 24, 2019. (Very sorry about the tight deadline!)
Specifically, the feedback that we are looking for are your thoughts on the below questions:
- Do you support moving the RTI and SAP RTI-1 application deadlines from Oct.25 to Oct 1?
- How will this earlier deadline affect the drafting and review of RTI proposals?
- How will this earlier deadline affect internal process at department level?
Please kindly submit your feedback to email@example.com as soon as possible.
Thank you for your help with this. Sorry again for the short notice.