Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Future Lunar Exploration Activities- Call for Ideas
This call for ideas offers Canadian, as well as international stakeholders, the opportunity to express an interest to specific activities on the surface of the Moon or its vicinity.
This call seeks ideas in the following activity areas:
- undertake new science projects or expand on existing science activities
- propose new concepts or expand on existing concepts for science payloads or missions;
- develop, advance and then demonstrate technological solutions for space exploration; and/or
- provide services enabling the demonstration of science and technology activities (e.g. launch/land capabilities).
Eligibility: Any Canadian or International organization, industry, academia or otherwise, can submit a response to this call for ideas. Responses to this call for ideas are not mandatory to be eligible to subsequent call for opportunities.
If you are interested in this call, please kindly contact ISA at email@example.com.