Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
Catalyst Grant, Understanding Disease Prevention and Risk Factor Modification
This catalyst grant supports research to expand current evidence and understanding of disease prevention that will lead to future intervention studies.
These grants are expected to:
- increase our understanding of factors that enable individuals to adopt or overlook known disease risk modification strategies;
- expand the evidence and further understanding that can lead to future intervention studies in prevention; and
- develop a knowledge base upon which to nuance evidence-based policy to improve the prevention of manageable diseases.
Eligibility: The Nominated Principal Applicant must be either an independent researcher or a knowledge user, and must be appointed at an eligible institution. For more information, please visit the agency website.
Two-step application process:
Aug 28: Registration Deadline. No SFU signature sheet is needed at registration stage. Applicant (not ORS) submits application directly to agency
Sep 24: Full Application Deadline. SFU signature sheet, CIHR routing slip, and copy of full application are due to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 business days before agency deadline.