Browse by topic
- View All
- Agricultural and Vet Science
- Arts, Culture and Performance
- Built Environment and Design
- Business and Management
- COVID-19 Related
- Digital Technology Supercluster
- Earth Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- History and Archaeology
- Human Society
- Indigenous Studies
- Information and Computing Science
- International Development
- Language, Communications and Culture
- Law and Legal Studies
- Medical and Health Science
- Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Policy and Political Science
- Research Tools
VPR Travel Grants, Social Sciences/Humanities, Pool 2 [September 1 through March 31]
VP Research Travel Grants are provided for faculty in areas supported by SSHRC to attend conferences to present a paper (including the presentation of a poster in a poster session), to serve as a keynote speaker or in the case of faculty in the School for the Contemporary Arts, to present one’s own creative work to a peer group. See guidelines for details.
- Awards for North American travel to a Maximum of $900 and International travel to a Maximum of $2,000
- Pool 2 submissions are accepted September 3rd through to March 31st or, until all available funds have been committed.
For more information on the program and its application process, please see the ORS Internal Grants Website.
Eligibility: Only open to eligible SFU faculty in whose research is in areas supported by SSHRC and who's conferences begin September 1 through March 31. Faculty members are only considered eligible to apply for one conference every second fiscal.
Note: The VPR Travel Grants program is administered by the Office of Research Services under authority of the Vice-President, Research and adjudicated by the Chair of the SFU/SSHRC Institutional Grants Committee. Please submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Development | Policy and Political Science | Indigenous Studies | Philosophy and Religious Studies | History and Archaeology | Language, Communications and Culture | Law and Legal Studies | Psychology | Human Society | Economics | Education | Built Environment and Design | Research Tools | Arts, Culture and Performance | Business and Management